Sunday, July 04, 2010

Thank You Dad!

So, in between Seinfeld episodes I found an old mirror downstairs that my dad had brought home. He had needed ONE mirror for his shop, but had bought TWO. Just because he could. At least that is what me and Mom decided. Anyways, I asked him for the second mirror and he complied.

Here is the "Before" picture. The dirty cement adds to how ugly the mirror was before. =D


And the "After" picture. =D I am pleased. To get the birds I found a pic online and traced it on the computer screen and then cut it out and then traced it back on the mirror. AND THEN I got Mom's fancy brushes and painted the birds on. I didn't inherit her steady hand for the paintbrush unfortunately. Now I just have to figure out where to hang the thing, hehe.

2 comments:

Reno said...

You did a great job!

Robin said...

Stinkin' cute!!! You must get all your talent from your big sissy!

Followers