Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Git up and go!

So things are all booked and I am ready to go to Mississippi! I am scared out of my mind to travel across the country all by myself! I am leaving tomorrow night armed with Dad's GPS and a fully-loaded iPod. Checking things for my travels, Dad found a leak in my back tire. >.< I had noticed it had deflated a bit a while ago, and I found only 5lbs of pressure inside! But I did not let that get me down! Ok, maybe a wee bit. And then Blake called to get our hotel reservation and we found out that the one-base hotel was totally booked. So we added a car and an off-base hotel to my travel bill. But I will prevail since it means I get to see my Blake!! I blinged up my luggage with iron-ons in preparation even! I am just sosososo excited to spend a few days with the love of my life!

No comments:

Followers