Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Gut of me

Today Katie came over and we worked out for at least two hours or more! Twas grand. Except I went to Young flipping frappin' womens and ate a cookie and came home and had two cinamon rolls and hot chocolate. Oh well, I deserve it. And only two days till Drivers Ed! My cary-car-car is all charged up after two years of not being driven....well actually it was when my bro and fam had car trouble..... but that was a year ago.... anyways, so he's gonna take it in tomorrow and get it checked up. I love it! I just want to jump around and do something.... anyways, me and Cyndi are going to St. george sometime soon to get material and all that for matching poodle skirts- I'm actually excited about getting dressed up, but the dance part will not be too fun. Anyways. I'm quite tired now, but I am chatting with a dear old friend (who is immature just like me!) for the first time so I am staying on for her sake.... yeah, of course it would never be the fact that I am too lazy to get up and do anything! Of course not. Dude, I can't wait to go on the road trip for junior year. Too much excitment too little time. Shiz! I love the teenage years!

No comments:

Followers