Friday, October 15, 2004

Muahaha

Today was another grand day. I have surmized that my strange moods have been due to lack of sleep. Yes. The &^($ing end of the quarter always messes me up. So, my extra-hyper -> brain dead(drain bread)ness is due to that because I got an extra hour of sleep last night and today my mood was more mellow. Strange. You'd think it would be the opposite. But anyways, today Malissa and Katie came over and we took some grand pictures. 208 pictures actually. We looked pretty damn sexy in some of them and pretty..... not in others. And then it was off to Kyle's homestead for a movie night. And then back to here were I had a bath and have been sitting my tush at this computer since. And tomorrow, maybe some chicken murdering perhaps. The dumb bird ran out and scared the crap out of moi. Its like a ghost. I don't usually see it during daytime, but at night I can hear the cats getting at it and its screams. I wish Will or Harrius would just kill it! Anyways. After the cleansing of the homestead, I will spend the rest of the day lazing around watching pointless movies or something. Unless I get another oppertunity which could happen.
Anyways. I have been craving beef for like weeks and I finally got some an hour ago. A Wendys cheesburger delux or something. Very delightful.
Gaaaaaa. I am so freaking tired!
>Hrmmmm..... maybe that is a hint that I should go to bed.....It is, after all, almost twelve thirty....
This is Woodberry. On the day that Katie and Malissa were supposed to come over, they ended up not, so I took some pictures anyways.

No comments:

Followers