Monday, October 18, 2004

Mayonaise

I hate the cold. It sux. Dad is getting my car taken into the machanical place to get it all primped and polished-ya know- plus registered and tuned so I don't get pulled over and taken in or so the car doesn't start falling apart in the middle of the road. That would suck because I could end up just skidding down the freeway in my drivers seat holding the wheel. Like in that extreme sport Goofy cartoon........ Whatever. 3 Freakin' dayz! Anyways, I have decided that to celebrate my sixteenth birthday (which is like the major turning point in one's life), I will save up my cashola and the Saturday morning after I am 16 and have my lisence, I am going to get up and spend the whole day shopping all by myself. Slightly freaky, but very exciting. If I get into my jar with the cash I have in it, I will be pissed off later. I hate freshmen. Especially the ones that make you wish they were a year older. *drool drool* *sob* Yeah. Yesterday I decided to deep-condition my hair. So I did--with mayonaise. It still holds the lovely smell even though I was in the freakin' shower for an hour, half of that time I was shampooing my hair over and over again. I wish I could fly and eat chocolate. But.... I don't.
Well, I do eat chocolate, but its bad for me in a good way. Echo was all happy and ready to get her lisence, but when she went to get it, they told her she had ten more hours to drive on her permit! I would die!!! At least I don't have the chance of that happening.... hopefully.... they wouldn't change it again before April.... would they????! Gaaaa.

No comments:

Followers