Monday, January 03, 2005

Una notte e forse mai piu

NO MORE FIT FOR LIFE! Ever! I believe in miracles! Yes'm. I think the fumes from my spray paint spree and my horrible hair dye are finally getting to me. Damon and Sabra, my dearest brother and sis-in-law have just sent their X-mas presents. I got two wonderfully hot charms for my bracelet- Orlando Bloom enriched charms actually. Well.... its been a while since I have posted, so I will tell of my Christmas vacation. Actually, it kinda sucked cuz I was just getting a cold so I couldn't really do anything during my recovery. I am now incredibly sick of Garlic and this alcaholic indian herbal medicine that tastes like rotten peas. Anyways, being the ball of sunshine that I am, I will change the subject off my miserable, obnoxious, rotten, pitiful, crappy, stupid virus.
I got a sterio system for my wonderful car. I also named my wonderful car Gwen because I felt like it. My little car is a 1982 Dodge Aries four door sedan that only had an a.m. radio, so you see my strife. I guess it was kinda fun trying to sing along to the jazzy christmas songs, but I prefer my new Firehouse cd to Jingle Bells sung 50 different ways.
Oh goodun'z. I love Adam Sandler, but I extracted his cd "What the hell happened to me" onto the computer..... and...... lets just say its not one a person should listen to in front of their mother. Its actually quite a funny cd though. I love "The adventures of the cow" and "Joining the cult" off the cd.
Gaaa.... this blabbering on is somewhat a stress reducer but probably doesn't make a whole lotta sense.
Also, I just added some picz onto my photobucket album. Hrmm.... I don't know how to share it.... I know hottie ***** shared his on his myspace thingie. Too tired to make a lotta sense, to lazy to get my arse off the computer.


1 comment:

Kate said...

I dig the picture man! that is hella cool :)

Followers