Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Chronicles of Jocelyn and Gubler

I have figured out that out of all seven of my classes I only like 4 of them. I guess that's not bad, but two of those classes I'm not too sure about the liking process. Anyways, I dipped into my 16th birthday fund and now only have like ten dollars. It wasn't my fault! Nicole called and was like "Hey, I'm going to St. George- wanna come?" Of course I melted. How can I resist a shopping trip? It's like chocolate- irresistable. When I got there it was heaven! Nearly everything on clearance because of after Christmas. I already have plans to go shopping next year at that time.
Anyways, today in English, I proved my 'un-honorism' by not bringing my essay we have been working on for the past months. So, in forth hour, I went to the computer lab to print it off and found out that the disk was being a poo-head and was screwed up. I wanted to cry... not really- I was just majorly pissed. Thankfully it works on my computer, so tomorrow I'm gonna have to get on my hands and knees and beg Ms. May for forgivness.
But, yesterday was a water day- kind of like a snow-day, but only with water. I doubt a snow day will ever happen here- and I'm fine with that cuz snow just sucks. Its just so cold and miserable. I am a summer personage because you can never go wrong with summer. :) P.s.- I love Papa Roach's new song 'Getting away with murder'!!! It makes me smile!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!! And of course Savior by Skillet. (we don't want any songs to get their feelings hurt now).
Heh- don't put cats on your head. **Notice it's a guy in the picture**


No comments:

Followers