Monday, January 16, 2012

Phone Dump


So I went through my phone and found a lot of images that made me smile so I had to post them, of course!


First one is a picture of a picture hanging in Blake's fantastic Grandma's house. It seems me and Blake were twin-souls even when we were children because there are family photos floating around with me pulling faces.

When we were doing some drill work in the apt I made Blake take off his shirt to do it so I could admire his manly-man-ness

I've had a lot of people bucher my name spelling before... but, really? "Loin??"

At perhaps the funnest sandwich shop ever- City Bites. Blake's sandwich had tatertots in it!

Mine was the delicious veggie with cherry peppers. I almost stepped in a diaper walking to the shop, but it was worth it!

This is what happens when I wash our sheets when Blake is home. He makes housework very difficult. The night we put the clean sheets on I can hear him smelling the sheets when we go to bed. :)

My tottering heels. Grrrrowl!

Me in a fat mask. Actually it is a gelatin pore strips recipe that can pull your eyebrows right off your face 

One stage of my platinum blond journey. Yeller blond. It calmed down after a wash.

Oklahoma sunsets are very gorgeous. Maybe it's the smog, maybe it's the fact that there are no mountains to block out the gasses. I love standing by the railing and looking at the city skyline at sunset.

Blake in my sleep mask one morning. He is a multi-faceted sleeper

Blake's new boots. I spent a day breaking them in for him and even though they flapped on my feet and are ugly as sin. 100 brownie points for me! Perhaps I'll have him return the favor and break in my next pair of heels...

The picture I sent Blake when I found I can fit into my skinny jeans again! Pst-they fit even better now than they do in high school somehow! I screamed and danced in our empty apt.

If I were a tellytubby I would be Jocey-Wocey. PS-the plunger was brand new...but it went with my outfit

Downtown OKC has tons of trees and all of them were strung with lights on all the branches. Blake has to drive so I can stare at all the pretty colors. It is one thing OK has over Utah at Christmas.

Homemade bread bowls. My tomato bisque was perfect, Blake's chicken-noodle leaked out of his thin bowl. Otherwise pretty heavenly.

GIANT black olives! It's been years since we've been able to put olives on our fingers so we had to indulge. It. Was. Awesome!

One evening Blake got hungry and made himself some ramen and an egg. It completely stunk up the apt! So I told him he'd better eat outside. =D It was pathetic. He was shivery and hobo-ish. So I let him inside. I think me putting him on the patio erased my previously earned brownie points. :(

My new raspberry coat that Blake sweetly ordered for me. Best hubby eva!

Our brunchfast today-spaghetti squash, salad, and garlic toast. Spaghetti squash is incredible! Blake said he could eat it every couple weeks! 

I know it was completely thrilling to look at my phone pics... but it's for my benefit also. Blake and I had an awesome holiday today and looking back at these memories just finished it off great. :)



2 comments:

Reno said...

May I call you Loin for short?

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you put the plunger on your head >.<

Followers