Thursday, April 28, 2011

Soffit



I have had these frames forever in the outside closet waiting to be scrubbed and painted. I finally broke out the spray paint and the acrylic paint and painted the empty frames. I was planning on distressing the frames a little so the dark stain would show through, but I just love the look of fresh paint too much. Maybe sometime down the line I will. It still needs something on both sides, but since our kitchen is literally just a couple feet bigger than our closet I'm just gonna leave it really simple. =)

4 comments:

Reno said...

I like it!

Reno said...

It's perfect.

Robin said...

Stinkin' cute!!! Still waiting to hear what goodies you got in your package....

The Cutesie-Tootsie Gublers said...

I really like it. Nice clean look. So nice not to have clutter. I battle it everyday and we keep trying to pare down on all the knick-knacky things around the house that just add to the clutter. Ah, perhaps someday you'll understand...so are you barefoot and preggers yet??????

Followers