Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scottsmile!



When I told Blake that I had posted three blogs to catch up he asked, "And how many of them were about me?" Hehe, this time only 1 of 3 were about him. What can I say? I married a very entertaining guy. And his smile!! Whew!! That wonderful grin actually has a name: Scottsmile! One of his Air Force buddies named it in tech school. Perfect.

I tried to coax him home early once by having him tell his supervisor that I was in labor. And then the next day when he would be asked about it, he would just say, "Oh, yeah, she didn't go into labor. Turns out she wasn't even pregnant!" Alas, he didn't go through with this masterful plan. But when he got home he laughed about it with me and told me about how he told his friend my idea and enunciated it exactly as I would have! Our brains are on the same wavelengths! It's kinda scary and fabulous at the same time! I seriously married my perfect man! Even if he rolls his eyes about how many times I post about him and his antics.

1 comment:

Reno said...

It is scary. Oh, yeah...and fabulous, too.

Followers