Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Melting Pot

So yesterday I melted my retainer. And Blake's toothbrush, but that was nasty anyways so I don't care (sorry Babe!). But my retainer was soo sad! I meant to sanitize a few things: our toothbrushes, their protectors, my retainer, and my retainer case. I popped some water into the microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Apparently that was too long, as I took Blake's toothbrush out and it wilted into a 90 degree angle! I thought my retainer was ok as it's the old-school wire and plastic contraption, not those cheap invisalign-looking retainers that are all the rage now. But when I put it in my mouth last night it was completely warped. So sad! So this morning I spent some time melting my retainer and then shoving the hot plastic into my mouth to try and mold it back. It's fine now *whew*! It's like my very own wet-wet haha, and I can't sleep without it in my mouth. =D
Since I couldn't sleep last night, I was awake to hear Blake and all the weird sounds he makes in the night. Twice he said something about putting cheese on top of something. What a strange guy. I also found out that if he's snoring and facing away from my I can thump him in the butt with my foot and he quiets down. Muahaha!
So that's my little story for today. I also started another blog so I can work on my picture-taking skills. I want to take a picture every day without using my automatic settings on my camera. I have seen people do this and have been interested, so I'm trying it!
Here's the link: http://myrebelandi.blogspot.com/ I started with a most exciting subject, lemme tell ya!

2 comments:

Reno said...

Whew- glad you saved your wet-wet!

The Cutesie-Tootsie Gublers said...

too funny. enjoy very much seeing your posts!

Followers