Friday, March 08, 2013

Almost four years ago...


Blake was snooping-yes, literally snooping- through my laptop when he found some old cell phone files. This one from Braydon's 16th birthday makes me laugh because it illustrates mine and Brayd's relationship perfectly. Pestering each other while our parents put up with us. Except this one was in the back of the van rather than sitting in church! I guess I'm nostalgic for the little punk. At ages 23 and 19 our relationship is still pretty much like this video. At age 93 and 89, our relationship will still probably be like this. At least I hope so because we have lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT Snooping.... merely curious. =)

Reno said...

Awwww...way to make me homesick for my two youngest chicks!

The Cutesie-Tootsie Gublers said...

so sweet!! you so lucky to have a brudder like braydo!

Followers