Monday, May 30, 2011

The Lost "S"



This is a Skittle. Notice the S is rubbed off?

I was hanging with my peep, Braydon, and he offered me some delicious Skittles. I grabbed a handful and lounged in his banana chair and shoveled them into my mouth. Deliciousness! All of a sudden a yellow one missed my mouth and fell onto the floor... or so we thought. We searched under Brayd's desk, bed, chair, and even his backpack. No Skittle. He was concerned that a bug might hone in on the candy and take residence in his room. I was unconcerned because it wasn't my room (muahaha).

Several hours later I was sitting in the family room with my crazy family. I stood up to look at my eye in the mirror. As I was sitting back down I pulled down on my shirt and felt something fall out of my belly-button. It was the long-lost Skittle!!! Nuts! I offered this delicious, warm treat to everyone in the room, but for some reason they declined!

The upside of this story is that now, whenever someone asks me how big my belly-button is, I can just reply, "It's Skittle-sized!" =D

2 comments:

Reno said...

Great story. Save that skittle for future generations.

Reno said...

Caleb still talks about that skittle.

Followers