Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh Baby!!

I was going through my pictures on my hard drive and I ran across these that I had scanned so long ago of me and Blake when we were but wee chitlens!





I am guessing these two were from when we were both at LaVerkin Elementary. Blake was a total camera-ham even then!




Who would have ever thought that big ol' butterball could turn into Blake?





I had to add the cake-batter one because it's just fabulous! Plus it was probably the only time in my childhood when I was able to sneak some batter from Mumsy! =D Oh how I wish I could find an adult-sized red dress like the one I was wearing!
And one last pic because I look cute in it and it's amazing to see what the kitchen used to look like! Haha! It was pretty darn cute for being built in the 70's era! Good job Mom!!

4 comments:

Reno said...

Well, what cutie-pies! Ah, my little girl grew up so fast.
And on a side note- I do not even remember those two figurines on the window sill. Strange.
Note the sewing machine. I swear it has lived in every room in this house.

Reno said...

Also of note- there is a bag of something in both bottom pictures. I wonder how long that bag sat there and what was in it.
You do know how to eat batter without getting it all over your face, don't you?
I wonder if Robin still has that red dress.

Shirley said...

Thanks for Blogging... Ora showed me your blog this week... Blake's blog is dead in the water now that he has his 'wifey' to do it for him.

The Cutesie-Tootsie Gublers said...

Blake was such a cute little kid....what happened???? haha. after reading your mum's posts now I gotta go back and see what figurines and what bag she's talking about!

Followers