Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bright lights, big city! Or at least... Oklahoma!

So Blake FINALLY knows where his/our official first base will be, Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City! When I heard the news I was pretty much speechless, it was just such a random place. But I have Google-maps, Craiglisted, and internet-snooped it and it might be a groovy place to live. We will see.
I have been busy crafting! I am loving the transformation process of fixing things up and making them cute.


There is the before and after. =D This was one of my favorites because it was a huge change and it is so very cute!




Ahh, so much fun! =D But my craftiest thing ever was a ... paper chain!! Hehe, it originally had 18 chains--one for every week until December 9. Now it has 17. What is December 9th you may ask? That is the date that I get to see my boytoy again!!! =D I am DYING for that date to arrive!!! I do get to talk to him at night before I go to sleep because of his new school schedule. Unfortunately I have to stay up til around 12:30am if I want to talk to him. But it's great because we are both very chatty at night and once we hang up the phone I can pass out.
I went to Olive Garden with Mummy the other day. Delicious!! I had caprese flatbread and the endless soup/salad/breadsticks. Mom had stuffed mushrooms as her appetizer. We were both dying in bliss. I had to buy the salad dressing so I can enjoy a little taste of Olive Garden any time I want. =D And then I took my crazy mummy around on a couple errands. =D It was a fun day chatting, eating, and shopping. Good days. :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

You ARE crafty! Must get all your talent from your big sis! Oklahoma city...wow. Love the dresser...may have to do the same to the one I've got. xxo

Reno said...

You are always entertaining. You crazy daughter! I'm still hankering for some more stuffed mushrooms.

Followers