Friday, September 02, 2005

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of the oncoming train

So, yeah. School has started, so that means life has resumed its natural craziness. I thought I would see my friends all the time, but I don't really cuz I have a class in the morning which just evolves into my first hour, and then I haven't been getting to school early enough in the morning to talk to said friends even though I now have a car *rejoicies* but I like my sleep. It sucks, the whole not seeing friends. My classes are crazy, well, I guess I was crazy signing up for them. I was in a dance class, but I really wanted to get out of it, so I took honor's english again which is like the plague. Homework just keeps piling up cuz I procrastinate cuz of the block schedule and then never do what I'm supposed to. Plus, classes are so freakin long. Agh. It's hell sitting through an hour and a half of English, precaculus, spanish, ap biology, ap history, and seminary!!!!! But, anyways, this is short cuz I'm gonna take a nap or something cuz I have to get up bright and early tomorrow (:() *yawn* and I think it's gonna rain and stuff. Terminated.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yes dude, we need to hang out more. Sorry I didn't make it to your last movie night....*stabs myself in the eye with a pen* Yeah the block suxs...

Followers