Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it

I got Rise Against's cd, Siren Song of the Counter Culture, yesterday--amazingly en0ugh, I didn't get a good night's sleep even though it was in my stereo. But it is a beautiful cd. *Irisis turn to hearts in eyes* So, it'll be nice when school starts again so I can get on a sleep schedule. I can't believe school is starting in a couple weeks, summer has wizzed by. I can't wait to see my friends every day, although I am not looking forward to block schedule, and I won't get to sleep in the extra half hour either cuz I have an early-morning class. Also I have to learn to drive a stick shift (my dad's jeep) so I can drive to school. But, I might be coming into another Dodge Aries.. a little newer than Gwen was. It's an ugly car though, but it's a car. It was my cousins, but she got a powder-blue jeep so she doesn't need it anymore, so it was offered to me.
Also, I have been busy re-doing my room and painting. I'm tired of the smell of fresh paint, the scrubbing of paint brushes and rollers, digging paint out of my fingernails and ALL that jazz. I got some paint in my hangnail so now it's infected.... On a happier note, my neice's cat, Princess, had kittens. She is a small cat and her stomach was like the same size as the rest of her. After she had had them, noone could find the babies for two days and thought she had abandoned them or they were dead-sad. But Liam found them in the back of my sister's van. Thankfully it was rainy and not dry heat these past few days. But, anyways.... eh.... I went school shopping yesterday. Shopping is the spice of life I do declare. Although I had to buy another hair straightener cuz mine gave out. The little chicken shit. That thing cost fourty bucks and it died so suddenly.
Well, I have nothing left to say except I have been living in filth the last week! My clothes are piled in the corner and on top of my keyboard. All the contents of my closet are scattered about my room and there are peices of splintered wood. Blaha. I'm going now.... truly....
Me in the dressing room... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love the Wayan brothers *heart*

1 comment:

Kate said...

seeing this picture provokes memories of when we stayed up late into the night watching movies, and acting stupid...

Followers