Tuesday, July 24, 2012

As told by Blaken and a fail

Today I decided to share part two of the crap Blake says. He keeps me entertained, that Blaken.

I was wearing a tank top, an oil treatment in my hair, and no makeup. I looked in the mirror and said, "I look like a lesbian today." As Blake was glancing over he replied: "No you don-hmmmm…."

*Singing in the shower* "Washin' my hairs! Washin' my hairs! So I can have a clean bum! So I can have a clean bum! What did YOU think I was singing about??"

*About him shaving his nips* "The pains I go through to look good for you." Me: "What?? All you have to do is *whoosh whoosh*." Blake: "No! I'm always afraid I'll cut off the tips!"

As I passed he called out to me: "Cuten. Of the McFruiten variety." 

Me: "Does my face look bigger now that I'm growing out my bangs?" Blake: "You've always had a big face. *Recovery and backpeddal* "…More surface area for me to kiss and love on!"

"Okay, I'll just sit and wait for you to cut me a slice of banana bread." Me: "Or YOU could get it yourself…" *Blake puts his hand on my leg and looks at me seriously* "Now let's not get silly here."

*Looking at his military style underwear in a picture. I call them his "little boy pajamas"* "I see what you mean about the little boy pajamas. I mean, I knew they weren't flirty or awesome…but now I see."

*Talking about hotel room height/location preference* "Since you have a preference I now have a preference." Awwwww.

J: "My lips are dry and burnt." B: "Yes they are. Can I lick them for you?"


"I'm gonna pee on you!"

"Your face is so cute. Especially when it's mad at me."

*We are laying in bed and Blake mentions he has a stuffed nostril* J: "Aw, I could kiss it." B: "Then do it." J: "I'm too comfy." B: "So mean! Offering kisses and not giving them!" *A few minutes later, Blake has pestered me about something, so I sit up and pull on his leg hair* B: "Haha, you had to sit up to reach me--KISS MY NOSE!"

"You should shave your head and just wear wigs." 

"I have a licking fetish. It's totally platonic though."

*Texting him while he's on the pot* J: "Do you want spaghetti?" B: "Sure. Making room for it right now."

*I pull him to me and cuddle him, kissing his forehead* *He gazes up at me through his eyelashes* Suddenly he bursts out, in a creepy baby doll voice, "MAMA!"



And I thought for a minute perhaps I could become a pescatarian. Well, it didn't work out so well.

2 comments:

Reno said...

Breaded shrimp probably wasn't the best thing to try first.
As always you leave me speechless and laughing my head off.

Ora said...

oh! Shrimp is an acquired taste. I hated fish until after I got pregnant.. then I craved it all the time (even nasty canned tuna) - I'm still slightly picky though...

You should write a book with all the things Blake says.. the really weird part, Jay says some of those exact things... and your hair pulling argument - yeah we had that last week!

Followers