Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blake's Kampf

There's a pair of jeans I've had since high school that I decided to bleach, skinnify, and dye red. My first attempt at turning the legs from flare to skinnycut was too tight as the jeans have no stretch at all. When I told Blake about this, he wanted to try them on. Seriously, I think he gets some twisted pleasure at doing things that I can't. I halfheartedly tried to talk him out of trying on the jeans, but secretly I knew I'd enjoy watching him squish himself into these pants. 


Somehow he forced those suckers on. Here he is pulling up the crotch. He should have sensed right then that he made a mistake.

He managed to get them on and flaunted his cute bum for the camera.

I think this was the point where the regret started to enter into his mind. I watched with tremendous self-satisfaction.
*Struggle Struggle*

He stopped for a minute and tried to be charming to convince me to help him. Notice the pictures get a little blurrier as my laughter spirals out of control.
All right. For seriousness. Excuse the panty shots. I wish the Air Force allowed for snazzier colors. I call them his little-boy pajamas.

He stuck out his tongue and really concentrated. I, meanwhile, kept snapping pictures because everything was blurry because my eyes were streaming with tears and I was shaking with uncontrolled hysterical laughter.
One final heroic attempt at pulling those jeans over his giant foot.
Finally he laid on the floor in front of me and put his feet up in supplication and patheticness. 


Do I think Blake learned his lesson to not be trying on my clothes? I don't think so.









1 comment:

Reno said...

That is just....hilariously sad.

Followers