Monday, December 12, 2011

A Complete Drag...

We took some family pictures Saturday. We were bored and it was too cold to go outside and get some sun. This cold is really putting a cramp in our outdoors activity. ... .... Bwhahaha! Ok, sorry, I can't lie in my blog! We are indoors people. Videogame/book/laptop-aholics. But suddenly having the OPTION of going outside and playing in the parking lot ripped away gave me cabin-fever. Le sigh.

So, this is what happened on that fateful Saturday.

Prepare yourself.



Terrified yet???



If Blake were really a girl would I be a lesbo?



...


*Cricket*

...

Nope.




That night we went straight to bed. Blake didn't even ask to cuddle. There was silence in our bedroom. Blake was sad none of my shoes fit him for the shoot and I was praying that Blake never went to jail. He would most definitely become someone's wife.

5 comments:

Reno said...

I'm just not exactly sure what to say. Except that Blake actually makes a nice-looking girl. Too bad about the shoes.

D said...

He looks amazingly like Dave Grohl there. The only disturbing part is how much it looks like he enjoys it

Ora said...

OMG! How is it that you both look like Katy Perry?! lol

Anonymous said...

So, did he shave for the photo shoot? I really got a good laugh. I think you both had a fun Saturday.... Should I start looking for heels for Blake?

The Cutesie-Tootsie Gublers said...

terrified and speechless, cuz Blake looks hot and Joce...doesn't. Sorry Joce. I really enjoyed your other entries that I hadn't read yet. Keep 'em coming!!!

Followers