Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Feeling like a butterfly in a hurricane

It's cold and flu season again. Joy to the freakin world. I thought I might survive and conquer the storm of hacking, flowing, red-nosed germs throwing themselves at me, but one sneaky devil got through the gauntlet of my defence system. Give us this day our daily multivitamin and echanacea. So, anyways, the term is winding down to nothingness and I am slightly worried about my grades because my teachers haven't updated their powerschool for a while. But, since this term is winding down, I must figure out my schedule for next semester--another stressful situation to put up with. But, hey, it's the Christmas season! Or should I say 'the non-dominational holiday time period'? For me, it's the start of a reflection-period. It's the end of 2005, and it's going to be the start of a whole new year, a whole slough of new experiences to be experienced and had. Things have happened this year that I never would have expected, good and bad. I just wonder what next year will bring...
Also, tonight is my dearest little brother's first band concert. He told me that he was gonna be "so embarassed when people see [him] walking by [me] when we arrive at the concert" and yet he has been popping in the room to make sure I'm coming. He is a weasel. I told him it would be me that was going to be embarassed when people see me walking by with him because he looks like an anorexic Schwartzenegger going through puberty with a smaller cleft. B replied by grinning at me and did his weird little-brother/jittery-poodle run into the next room. I can't help but feel a little bit of fondness towards the little freak.
Right now I am going to go get out of my pjs and get ready to go and be 'embarassed'. *sigh* tomorrows another test in fit-for-life........................................................................... zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Followers