Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It would suck if it rained cats and dogs....

Dude!!!!! I love rain!! It helped one good thing come out of my seventh hour class (fit for freakin' life) since never.... well I guess the free days aren't so bad but anyways- no tangents. Yes, I was running the loop and it started raining a little bit. I thought Jerk-a would still make us run since he's just mean, but I saw other people running towards the door and him and his preppy little aide high-tailing it towards the school and I felt the lovely surge of ultimate joy! I stayed outside for a while though- making myself look like a clown/wet dog but I don't care!!!!!!!!! It was a fabulous day cuz when I got in, I had twenty minutes to get dressed into normal clothes. I was too lazy to take my lovely gym clothes home so they will probably smell something awful tomorrow but I'm too happy to let it poke my eye. Life is good. I feel so happy right now I think I will get off and do something else! How grand is that??? Ok ok- enough jabbering.....

Random Piccy:


Random knowlege: "Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement." **very true.... unless that man was a hot man....**

No comments:

Followers